In Covington, your vision can become a reality. As our City turns 200, we’re ripe we’re ripe with opportunity. Alive and growing in a sustainable way, Covington is creating the perfect environment for start-ups, entrepreneurs, and established businesses to prosper in our creative spaces.
Our Resource Guide is help provide you with helpful information how to establish, maintain and grow your business within the Cit.
Interested in starting your own business?Click here to view the City’s Business Guide and learn how to get started today!
- Register Your Business
- Regional & State
- Zoning & Building Permits
- Doing Business With the City
- Trash & Recycling
More InformationIf you have a specific question that is not addressed on the website, please contact one of the following Departments:
- Economic Development and Business Retention Questions: 859-292-2163
- Questions about Taxes or Occupational Licenses: 859-292-2181
- Questions regarding Code Enforcement, Zoning or Building Codes: 859-292-2323
- The Catalytic Development Funding Corp. of Northern Kentucky (The Catalytic Fund)
- The Northern Kentucky Tri-County Economic Development Corporation (Tri-ED)
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC)
- Greater Cincinnati Development Foundation
- NKY Chamber of Commerce
- Skyward NKY
- Southbank Partners
- Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Kentucky Small Business Development Center